Dry Needling Insurance
Dry needling is increasingly being used in physical therapy settings to increase motion for patients and alleviate pain. During this generally safe procedure, thin needles are pushed through the skin into the muscle at specific trigger points to induce a reflex. However, as with any procedure, there are always potential complications.
If you don’t take steps to mitigate the risks, not only could your business be liable for medical bills, you could also harm your reputation.
What our policy covers
- Public Liability (slips, trips & falls)
- Products Liability (sale & use of products)
- Malpractice (injury or damage done as a direct result of the treatment or service provided)
- Professional Indemnity (advise given)
- All up to the value of €5,000,000
Protect yourself and mitigate the costs from a claim with BMIB.