Brian Mullins Insurance Brokers have developed a bespoke Liability and Medical Malpractice
Policy for the members of the Irish Dental Hygienists Association
As Ireland’s specialist insurance broker, we are delighted to offer you insurance if you are a member of the IDHA
BMIB Ltd / Brian Mullins Insurance Brokers are an Insurance Brokers authorised by the Central Bank and we specialise in providing group insurance facilities for representative bodies and professional associations.
Why Choose BMIB And Why Our Group Schemes
1. BMIB are an Irish insurance broker
2. Policies underwritten by a secure & rated insurer
3. Mobile cover
4. Increased benefits & cover
5. One Policy wording for all members
6. On-line application
7. One point of contact within BMIB
8. Dedicated & experienced account handlers
9. Dedicated claims handlers
10. Substantial premium differential for members
11. Cover to work with individuals under the age of 16
12. Policy wordings limits of indemnity acceptable to the HSE
€250.00 inclusive of 5% government levy and €10.00 brokerage fee.
In order to apply for this policy, you must hold the appropriate qualification to carry out the treatments/activities you request cover for.
You will have a right to cancel within a short period, up to 30 days from inception, known as the cooling off period.
If you cancel within the 30-day cooling off period they may receive a pro-rata refund of premium from the insurer.
If you wish to cancel outside this period they will not receive any pro rata refund.