Taking the hassle out of motor insurance, we work only with the leading insurers in Ireland to make sure you get the best possible deal on your insurance. We have a dedicated team of experts sourcing the best policies on offer and are on hand to give friendly, personalised assistance in the event of an accident.
Motorists are legally obliged to have motor insurance under the Road Traffic Act, 1961. Third party cover is the minimum cover required to drive on the road.
At BMIB, our specialists take a hassle out of sourcing the best value private motor insurance policy to suit your needs.
Shopping for motor insurance can be challenging, and finding a policy that suits your needs can take more time than you’ve anticipated.
This is because the rates change frequently, the policies look very similar, and the task is further complicated by the insurance providers’ use of jargon, exclusions and various terms and conditions.
Save yourself the hassle; call our team at Brian Mullins Insurance Brokers.
We have more than two decades of experience offering clients advice on motor insurance and an expert team that will guide you through the entire process.
We understand how important this issue is to Irish drivers, and we strive to provide expert assistance with every step of the way. By drawing on our experience with Irish providers, we’ve made finding the perfect deal a more straightforward process than ever before.
With Brian Mullins, you:
- Get The Best Advice – With so many choices, our team of experts will provide you with the best advice and help you find the most appropriate policy to meet your needs.
- Stay Safe – Whether you’re just starting or renewing your existing policy, we work with the most trusted insurers in Ireland to get the best possible coverage at the best price.
- Choose What’s Right for You – There’s a policy to suit everyone, with the proper cover levels and the right price, so you’re only paying what you need to.
- Receive Powerful Protection – Motorists are legally obliged to have motor insurance under the Road Traffic Act of 1961. Third-party cover is the minimum cover required to drive on the road.
- Have Access To Knowledgeable Experts – We have a dedicated team sourcing the best policies and always offering friendly, personalised assistance.
Motor insurance policies are mandatory in order to drive a vehicle and are issued by insurance companies to protect the public from accidents on the roads. Every motor vehicle owner must have at least one motor insurance policy.
With our team of experts, finding an insurance policy that suits your needs will be a breeze.
Contact us today for the best cover at the best price.